Wednesday, March 5, 2014

STAY WARM





“In an ideal world, we would be more impermeable. We would be unshaken whether we were ignored or noticed, admired or ridiculed. (...) We would know our worth,” Alain de Botton.
Dancing. I have been listening to Laritza Bacallao for the last few days. Dancing in front of a big mirror (nobody is there).
I do the dishes; I go to youtube: Que suenen los tambores.
I like reading, but I can tell that I love dancing.
I also enjoy putting together power point presentations for my students.
Let it go, I am thinking of a song.
My writing doesn’t read very poetic now, but I do like the sound of my pencil, as Jennifer pointed out two writing workshops -therapeutic sessions- ago.
I hadn’t paid attention to my pencil, but it may have a sound after all.
“Don’t worry. Be happy,” another song that comes to mind.
Words –they transform us.
Let it go again and again. It doesn’t matter whether it makes sense or not, whether you make sense or not. A thought? –she said.
I say, May you always stay w@rm, my friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment