Thursday, October 3, 2013

THINGS THAT HAPPEN





1-      It seems that the Text gadget does not work properly anymore.

2-      When I tried to publish a new excerpt on faith and the power of believing from The Bible, I noticed the save button had stopped functioning.

3-      So I removed the entire section from the blog. “Is this the end of it?” I said to myself, “I still haven’t shared my favorite song by the Beach Boys or Golda Poretsky's idea of embracing body love or my favorite scene from Cinema Paradiso.”

4-      I was tempted to be discouraged. I may have felt a bit confused (never depressed, at least not to my knowledge) because I didn’t understand why it happened.

5-      Jesus said to his disciples, “Have faith in God. I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.”

6-      I wondered whether I would experience the same technical difficulties had I chosen WordPress instead of Blogger as my blogging platform. I created a WordPress blog once but never really developed it.

7-       The grass isn’t greener on the other side of the fence (or so I’ve heard).

8-      (Enter Miss Piggy out of the blue, or, most likely, out of the green: Ooh, sometimes I just adore being moi! –The Diva Code).

9-      I had forgotten that YouTube videos can directly be posted on the blog. (Go for it, sister, go…).

10-   I just adore you, God!

11-  “Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see,” the apostle Paul reminded me.

12-  Thankfully, in God there’s always a way –even if a gadget breaks.





No comments:

Post a Comment