Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PATIENT PLANET





Doctor, your words made a big difference on my planet yesterday. And I couldn’t help wondering the way that courageous student would feel if she had the chance to read your article. I think she would feel extremely happy to have become an inspiration to you. She would feel like a star! If I were that high school student, I would. So, allow me to thank you in her name. Women need to feel valued and cherished, especially by noble men such as yourself. I know this because I am a woman. Coincidentally, I received a very nice and encouraging email from a dear friend yesterday morning. After reading the email, I realized how much I needed those words, for they brightened my day.
Consider letting that amazing high school student know the way she has impacted you. There is no time to hold back love when it can make a difference in somebody’s life. If she does not reply, you would still have expressed the way you feel. Sometimes high school students are just too focused, making a difference in other people’s lives. I taught high school students for a year, and they were always involved in major projects and assignments. Anyway, if she were unable to appreciate what you’ve done for her, you can always receive love and appreciation from other sources, even if they seem a little or a lot less remarkable in their appearance.

Be assured that you rock!


               Ms. Dinorah


No comments:

Post a Comment