Sunday, May 11, 2014

A MOTHER’S BLESSINGS






By Jodi Hawkins


I am blessed to be married to a man who loves me with all of his heart, I hope to even remotely love and honor him the way he loves me.
I am blessed to be the mother of three beautiful children who teach me new things every day.
I am blessed to know or actually to be known by the God of the Universe, to have experienced the salvation of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to be working daily towards sanctification in the strength of Him.
I believe that the Holy Spirit of God is active through His Bride, the Church at this very moment.
I believe fiercely in the power of prayer. 
I believe that Jesus meant every word He said.
I believe in Revival.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe in loving those who seem unlovable, the forgotten, the addicted, and the lost.
I am a bridge-builder for an organization called Open Doors that advocates on behalf of the Persecuted Church worldwide.
On a side note... I enjoy music of all kinds, dance of all kinds, the ocean, and corny jokes. Oh and flip flops...they are one of my favorites.
I especially love people.


Jodi Hawkins is Wife and mother
                             Follower of Jesus Christ
                             Intercessor
                             Missionary


No comments:

Post a Comment