Saturday, January 4, 2014

2014, A HAPPY NEW YEAR




Thank you so much for checking in. You want to know how I am doing, don’t you? I am fine, looking forward to seeing you in Heaven (I’ll catch you there, Mr. Fishman. For now, you are free to save the world ☺).  Don’t worry about me. I can wait happily and patiently. But, it’s always a joy to hear from you, you know, imaginatively speaking. I can tell you have been flying. Is that what you are trying to tell me? Well, that’s great news. I am happy for you. That is what Flying Men are called to do.

Here is something that may make YOU happy. My sister came to stay with me for a few days, and we both went for a run the day before yesterday. I am not a big fan of running, though. I prefer dancing with myself in the kitchen. But my sister has started running, and she likes it, so I agreed to go with her. It was cold outside, but it went well. Plus, we danced a little when we came back home. (I thought you might like to know that I am following your advice). I won’t run 10 miles to cope with stress, but I may go for a short run with my sister every now and then. And I will keep dancing in the kitchen, which I enjoy very much. Dancing is a fantastic way to burn calories too!

I bet this brief selection of songs would make even the most tenacious runners burn unwanted calories by simply dancing in the kitchen.

Have fun and Happy 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment