Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WONDERS OF BEING A WOMAN...


Unconditionally Loved


         I’ve noticed that after having said “Yes, yes, yes…” to God, it is difficult for me not to receive his healing love. God’s love heals my humanity. It makes the grown-up ape inside me evolve into a child-like being. When we are loved so unconditionally, we feel safe to do audacious things, like wanting to learn to love without strings attached.
Being loved unconditionally, one dares to dream in every situation, when we have too much or when we have too little, whether we are asleep or awake. Even if we don’t physically have all the people whom we care about near us, we appreciate that we do have some, and to the best of our abilities, blindly, deafly, stubbornly, imaginarily, we love and let ourselves be loved by those who are far away, trusting that God will take care of the rest.




This story is not about me, what I want, what I need, what I feel, what I think, whom I miss. But it could be about a dream. It could be about something greater than purely statistical procedures, expert explanations, the book of Mars, the space of Venus, winning, or losing. For the truth is, we can’t escape from unconditional love once it is born into us, no matter how creepy, I wish I could think of a different word, it may all seem from this side of the fence.
I have discovered that I am stronger than I think, really. (See wild bear inside). So I am going to be infatuated with an imagined perfection, as David Whyte says. I’ll not only let my hoped-for intuitions be true, but I will also receive a bunch of stars as bonuses:



STAR ELENA



STAR MINAL
                                                   

STAR MAKOTO

                                                                 
STAR ROSANGELICA


STAR ANNA


STAR MICHELL


That’s why I have imagination! What else will carry me through?  So, I say, “I am the woman whom Jesus loves.” (No offense, Martha, you’re still a success in the business world). I don’t have to be the most prettiest, the most immaculatest or the most perfectest

I am the woman whom Jesus loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment