Thursday, February 14, 2013

SMILE

 


 
 
I have decided to give many special gifts to myself today: my mom –who was recently spared from a car accident by the loving hand of God-, my little brother and sister, my dad, my godmother Lenny and her husband Rafo, family members living in Cuba, my faithful friends, the skies, the clouds, the breeze, music, strawberries, squirrels, my favorite pastors and the most beautiful church in the world, ideas, creativity, love, joy, peace, health, strength, and most of all, Salvation in the name of Jesus. All the other gifts might have surrounded me before him, but without Jesus, none of them would’ve probably been made really available to me. I am saved! Once, I saw not one but two rainbows in the sky when everybody else was sleeping on my plane. So, I can trust God to do it his way and simply be myself. Happy Valentine’s Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment